- If you already have a ticket, pick up your wristband at the desk before entering the venue.
- Keep your wristband on to be able to reenter the venue as .
- Bring a power bank for your cellphone, because there are no charging stations on the venue.
- Share your experience on your social media profiles. We
- Bring enough cash for the culinary delights the many food bazaars have to offer.
- Enjoy the festival!
- Don’t bring illegal drugs into the festival grounds.
- Don’t take illegal drugs during the festival.
- Don’t leave your trash.
- Don’t bring food from outside the festival into the venue.
- Don’t bring any drinks from outside the festival into the venue.
- Don’t bring or use any noisemakers.
- Don’t bring or use fireworks of any sort.
- Don’t bring or use any laser pointers, laser pens or similar devices.
- Don’t bring any weapons or sharp devices.
- Don’t bring your pets. They are not allowed on the festival grounds.
- Avoid standing too close to the ramp of the stages.
- We do not refund tickets.
- Where is Matasora World Music Festival being held this year?
at KAI Warehouse Sukabumi street, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- How do I get to the venue?
These are the options of travel:
- By foot – open the festival ground map HERE
- By bicycle – open the map to find the bicycle parking area HERE
- By public transport – “Angkot” is the public transport in Bandung, that stops by Sukabumi street. You can install the “Angkot Bandung” application on your phone HERE
- Ride with Grabtaxi, Uber or Go-Jek. You have to download the application to order the service.
- If you come from Jakarta or any other region of West Java, you can use a shuttle service.
- If you come from another province of Java, you can take the train and get off at the stop “Stasiun Bandung”. You then use the public transport to get to the venue.
- If you come from another province of Java, you can use a bus transport service and get off at the bus station “Cicaheum / Leuwi Panjang”. You then use the public transport to get to the venue.
- If you come from another country and arrive at Husein Sastranegara airport, or Soekarno Hatta airport, you can take use the Damri Bus service and get off at Bandung City Center. You then use the public transport to get to the venue.
- What time do the gates open?
The gates will be open from 10 AM in the morning until 11 PM at night.
- Where I can park my vehicle?
Car: outside the venue, on Sukabumi street
Motorcycle : near the venue at signposted motorcycle parking
Bicycle : inside venue at signposted bicycle area
- When will the artist’s program schedule be announced?
The music performance schedule will be released in the program book that you get inside the venue. The rundown order you can find HERE.
- Can I bring my personal camera?
Yes, you can take photos with your hand camera or phone.
7. Can I leave and return to the event?
Yes, with your wristband you can leave and return to the festival through the entry gate of the venue. However, if you If you leave without the wristband, you will not be able to return without paying full price for a ticket again.
1. Will I be able to buy tickets at the gate?
Yes, you can buy tickets at the gate for the normal prices.
2. Where and when I can buy tickets?
You can purchase tickets online on our website HERE
3. Can I get a discount on the purchase of a ticket? If yes, how ?
Student Pass holders must be 13 – 17 years old at the time of the festival date and proof of age may be required to gain entry. The price for a Student ticket to the festival is Rp. 75.000 and can only bought online.
Children aged 12 and under are only admitted free entry when accompanied by an adult that purchased a ticket themselves. Children MUST ENTER with a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not gain access. (Max 2 children per 1 adult)
4. I’m a person with disability, can I bring a companion or caretaker?
Yes you can bring one caretaker with you.
- Can I refund my ticket?
The ticket you bought can not be refunded. However, you have the ability to pass the ticket over to a third person.
Steps to receive your wristband on the venue on the day of the festival
- Bring your printed ticket to the ticket box at the venue (e-tickets are to be PRINTED A4 and COLORED)
- Receive your wristband in exchange to your ticket / e-ticket at our ticket box.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase as purchase of tickets constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into the 7th Music Gallery venue. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- Tickets are your responsibility. We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- Where reasonably necessary, The Matasora World Music Festival reserves the right to make alterations to the published event program.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation, or hospitality relating to The Matasora World Music Festical which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of The Matasora World Music Festival, or formal material changes to The Matasora World Music Festival will not be the responsibility of The Matasora World Music Festival.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether The Matasora World Music Festival has been cancelled or rescheduled and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void ticket in order to gain or provide entry to The Matasora World Music Festival may be considered a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action.
- The Matasora World Music Festival reserves the right to refuse ticket holders the admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where a ticket is void. The Matasora World Music Festival also reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- The management of the venue reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the venue or Matasora World Music Festival, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or the event. The management of the venue or the Matasora World Music Festival will not be liable for any loss theft or damage to confiscated items.
- Ticket holders must comply with all statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Matasora World Music Festival.
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information and /or data inside the venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recordings may be confiscated or destroyed. Any recording made of the Matasora World Music Festival belong to theMatasora World Music Festival
- By attending the Matasora World Music Festival, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The Matasora World Music Festival may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
- If we delay or fail to enforce any of these terms and conditions, it shall not mean that we have waived our rights to do so.
- If it is found by a court that any of these terms and conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions, force majeure means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, any oct of God, war, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts, or regulations of national or local governments, we will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by force majeure.